Are you wondering what you will see at the next Bridal Spectacular? You have never been to a bridal show before and you are wondering what to expect. Are they overwhelming or the best thing that ever happened to anyone planning a wedding?
- First thing you will see is people willing to help you register (if you have not already) get a shopping bag, show program, Spectacular Bride Magazine, bride and groom stickers, VIB t shirts and a bag full of information about the vendors you will meet!
- Then you are ready to start meeting vendors, you will head down the 100 aisle and start collecting information from photographers, bridal gown companies, formalwear companies, wedding cake chefs, reception venues, invitation companies and so much more!
- There are 7 aisles of everything you will need to plan your wedding, take your time, jot down notes of things you liked so you can follow up later.
- About half way through the hall you will run into the Inspiration Zone where you can take a break, relax in the LED Unplugged Lounge and maybe buy a refreshing drink or cocktail.
- At Inspiration Avenue you will also find Inspirational ideas with beautiful table top designs.
- If your groom needs a break, you will also find gaming tables provided by Casino Creations.
- New this show, a DIY Pin board area where you can sit down and create an inspiration board so you can show it to vendors and get their help with your wedding planning.
- The fashion show will be on at 8PM on Friday night and 2PM on Saturday. You are sure to find the bridal fashions you need for you, your fiance and your bridesmaids at this entertaining show produced with professional models and choreographers.
- Feeling hungry, there is a concessions area to the left of the stage and plenty of room to stop and eat a bite.
- Now that you have had a break, head on back through the show and make sure you catch any booths that you might have missed, including beauty companies, health and wellness, photobooths, videographers, disc jockies and so much more!
Enjoy the photo gallery from our January show and then make sure you go and buy your tickets to save time waiting in line at the show. Also make sure you bring $4.00 cash for parking and if you plan to buy your tickets at the show they are $15.00 cash. Groom gets in free on Friday night. Children 10 and under are free.
Planning a wedding is overwhelming! Attending a bridal show will help you learn what to do, when to do it, how much it will cost and who you will like working with. Purchase your tickets today at BridalSpectacular.com and save $5 with Promo Code Blog2015. The next show is Jan 16 & 17!