Bridal Elegant, one of Las Vegas most popular bridal salons recently featured many of it’s beautiful wedding gowns and brides maid dresses at The Bridal Spectacular bridal show in January. Their segment presented gowns by San Patrick, Essence of Australia and Maggie Sottero.
Bridal Elegant also carries the following lines of bridal gowns, Sottero & Midgley, Lucca, Wtoo, Mia Solano, Eden Bridals and Casablanca. A complete bridal salon, you will be able to choose your bridal gown, veils, accessories, bridesmaid dresses, flower girls and so much more. Located at 1801 South Rainbow you will enjoy the professional and specialized customer service they give you. Choosing your wedding gown is a once in a lifetime experience and Bridal Elegant will make it special for you!
If you missed this recent bridal fashion event, here are videos you can enjoy and see the latest trends in bridal apparel.
Come see more Bridal Elegant fashions at the next Bridal Spectacular Event: Veils, Tails & Cocktails March 22 at The ARIA. For more information on our next bridal event visit our website. BridalSpectacular.com
The Bridal Spectacular bridal show returns to Las Vegas, Nevada, this August 17-18, 2012, as the perfect planning place for brides at any stage of their wedding planning processes.
Brides, at this bridal show, you’ll find all you need to plan your Las Vegas weddings. You’ll meet with vendors to find your best fits, witness fashion shows to see trends that match your styles, and discover discounts to help you plan your dream weddings without breaking your budgets.
Save the date for Bridal Spectacular's bridal show!
While you complete so much wedding planning in one weekend, we also don’t want anyone to feel overwhelmed. That’s why we’re including a few extras to give this bridal show a relaxing edge and make this event an enjoyable experience worthy of your date nights! Brides, to learn what Bridal Spectacular offers, take a look at these key features and look forward to learning more details as the show approaches.
MEET the largest group of wedding professionals.
While many bridal shows offer one-stop shopping, Bridal Spectacular presents the best use of your time. We’ll provide all the core professionals, giving you the opportunity to find your perfect match for your perfect day. Browse vendors from every category, including venues, photographers, florists, invitation specialists, bridal attire and tuxedos, cakes, catering, and more. As you compare so many pros in one area, you’ll save time and select your best options before you book.
SHOP at your leisure.
Since we provide so many highly sought professionals, we want you to meet as many vendors as possible without feeling rushed. As a result, Bridal Spectacular will be open for two days. On Friday, August 17, 2012, enjoy a date night with your groom to peruse aisles and gather inspiration. Then once you’ve seen your options, return Saturday to speak with specific vendors and snap photographs of your favorite displays.
See tablescapes and floral decor for spring, summer, autumn, and winter weddings in Inspiration Avenue.
SEE current décor trends.
While Bridal Spectacular helps you find vendors, this bridal show is much more than a shopping trip. We also display an entire aisle of wedding décor, floral arrangements, tablescapes, mock-up ceremony areas, and wedding themes. This is our famed Inspiration Avenue. At your pace, gather ideas and discover how décor creates a unique experience for your wedding.
WATCH entertaining fashion shows.
At this bridal show, we don’t only display gowns on mannequins. Brides, we also show you bridal styles on real women! Through Bridal Spectacular’s fashion shows, we’ll unveil bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and men’s tuxedos from Las Vegas’ top wedding fashion stores and boutiques. With the shows’ professional choreography as well as fashions for contemporary and classic couples, everyone will know exactly which styles they’ll want and which stores to visit.
CHILL in the “Unplugged” Lounge.
While fashion shows present entertainment, Bridal Spectacular also provides an ideal area to unwind and enjoy time with your fiancé and fellow attendees. This season, we’re revealing the calm “Unplugged” Lounge. Sponsored by LED Unplugged, this lounge offers comfortable sofas, tables, and chairs where couples can relax and enjoy cocktails or sodas from the nearby bar. What better way to finish wedding planning than with well-deserved relaxation!
Gather ideas and inspiration for you and your wedding party through our vibrant fashion shows.
WIN prizes and ENJOY special features.
To further encourage an enjoyable atmosphere, Bridal Spectacular’s bridal show even hosts opportunities to win free prizes. Throughout the two-day event, couples will compete in games that benefit their weddings and new homes. Prizes include a complimentary Freed’s Bakery wedding cake for our “Cupcake Wars” competition, subscriptions to BRIDES magazine for registration, and a complete set of RC Willey furniture for the “Build your Love Nest” contest. Then near this entertainment area, we’ll also include a breathtaking spectacle for brides and grooms’ amazement with our grand, innovative display of IncrEDIBLE Cupcake Art by Freed’s Bakery.
SAVE THE DATE for this bridal show.
Las Vegas brides, save the date for Bridal Spectacular’s bridal show at Cashman Convention Center on August 17-18, 2012. Purchase Bridal Spectacular tickets online, and use PROMO CODE “Ally2012” to receive $5.00 off the price of each $15.00 admission ticket.
Prepare to be inspired and make your wedding planning dreams come true. You’re about to experience the only Las Vegas bridal show to deliver one-stop shopping, high-quality vendors, and creative displays with opportunities to enjoy every moment!
Brides, I can’t wait for this weekend’s Las Vegas bridal show! At Veils, Tails, & Cocktails at ARIA Resort and Casino, you’ll experience opportunities to meet vendors, view tablescapes for décor ideas, and see the latest high-fashion dress designs and tuxedo styles. With cocktails and hors d’oeuvres for the first brides and grooms in attendance and a calming atmosphere for everyone, what better way to plan a wedding!
But while you save the date for this Friday’s evening event, also make sure you know exactly what to bring with you. Take a look at this list, and prepare to enjoy your experience at Vegas’ most elegant wedding planning occasion.
1. Bring your printed tickets. In advance, visit Bridal Spectacular’s website and order bridal show tickets. (Receive a $5.00-off discount when you use PROMO CODE “Ally” by March 13, 2012.) We’ll donate a percentage of all online ticket sales to nonprofit organization Wish Upon A Wedding, and you’ll be able to skip a long line for registration at the show. Just bring your printed tickets with you for admission!
Feel free to take photographs of your favorite tablescapes and inspiration. (Display by Jovani Linens)
2. Bring a new e-mail address. In advance, create a new e-mail account that you can use specifically for wedding planning. While Bridal Spectacular uses an encoding system to protect your personal e-mail when you register for bridal shows, this new e-mail can be an excellent organization tool. When you find vendors whose style you love, you can distribute your new e-mail address freely to receive their discounts or learn more about their wedding services. Later you’ll be able to review all this information in one place on your own schedule.
3. Bring customized mailing labels. Rather than writing your contact information by hand, save time at vendors’ booths with mailing labels. In advance, print mailing labels with this information:
* Bride’s name and Groom’s name,
* Desired wedding date,
* Mailing address (optional),
* New e-mail address,
* Phone number and best time to call.
Then at the bridal show, you can quickly “peel and stick” to give your contact information to vendors whom you want to partner with for your wedding.
4. Bring a camera. While vendor shopping is our bridal show’s main focus, we will feature a beautiful fashion show at 8:30 p.m. and we’ll display a few wedding reception table themes throughout the show. Feel free to take photographs of your favorite styles as you gather inspiration. If you also like the décor style of a vendor’s booth, ask their permission to snap a picture too!
5. Bring a way to take notes. Since Veils, Tails, & Cocktails is an excellent way to plan your Las Vegas weddings, know how you’re going to take notes! You can bring the classic pen and paper, send yourself text messages, or even take notes via your iPad. Also, collect business cards. Then write a “Yes,” “No,” or “Maybe” on each card before you tuck it into your bag, so you’ll know who to contact for further information.
Meet Shanel and Brittany, friends and fellow brides. Bring your friends and family too!
6. Bring a little cash. Parking at ARIA is completely free. However, if you decide to skip the walk from the parking lot to Pinyon Ballroom for Veils, Tails, & Cocktails, then you can also choose ARIA’s Valet Parking. It’s right next to the ballroom! With this option, please consider bringing a small cash tip for the valet services.
7. Bring your fiancé or friends. We want you to enjoy your experience! Bring your fiancé for a date night in one of Las Vegas’ most elegant areas, and accomplish a lot of wedding planning in a short amount of time. If you’d like, also bring your sister, mother, or friends. You’ll love being able to walk the aisles, gather inspiration, step into photo booths, or sample food together with the people who mean the most to you!
Brides, take these tips to heart for Veils, Tails, & Cocktails on Friday, March 16, 2012, from 6:00p.m. to 10:00p.m. in Pinyon Ballroom at ARIA Resort and Casino. With an entire experience, you’ll love this effective, efficient, and enjoyable way to plan your Las Vegas weddings! See you on Friday!
Prepare to be inspired, Las Vegas brides! Next week on Friday, March 16, 2012, at 6:00 p.m. the ARIA Resort and Casino will host Las Vegas’ most elegant bridal show: Veils, Tails, & Cocktails. As a boutique Bridal Spectacular experience, this bridal show will feature all the best qualities of a traditional bridal show but within a more glamorous environment, a relaxing atmosphere, and an intimate space.
From vendor shopping to the fashion show, tablescape displays to complimentary cocktails and hors d’oeuvres (first come, first serve while these tasty treats last), discover what you can find at Veils, Tails, & Cocktails, the next step in planning your Las Vegas weddings!
Find decor for traditional and modern weddings with our bridal tablescapes. (Display by Jovani Linens)
Gather Décor Inspiration:
Within ARIA’s Pinyon Ballroom, where you’ll find Veils, Tails, & Cocktails, you can witness breathtaking tablescapes of varied bridal styles. What’s a “tablescape,” you say? It’s creating an entire wedding theme and conveying a wedding’s tone, all through the décor of a single reception table.
But why settle for one table? Be inspired by the many options we’ll provide, thanks to the creative designers and event rentals companies in attendance.
Experience the Fashion Show:
While the tablescapes may be the talk of the town, one of the evening’s highlights can be found at the back of Pinyon Ballroom. It’s the fashion show stage and catwalk! Brides, you and your groom can select chairs, and enjoy a designer fashion show filled with styles showcased by Bridal Elegant, Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, David’s Bridal, Men’s Wearhouse, Las Vegas Bridal Gown, Jerry’s Tux Shop, and Mina Olive, Inc.
Of course, what fashion show would be complete without the professional touch? As a result, we’ve teamed with High Flyin’ Sounds for our dynamic emcee, AV Vegas for flawless lights and sounds, and the talented Stevee Danielle Hair and Makeup team for our models’ wedding-ready hairstyles and make-up artistry. Be sure to take a seat at 8:30p.m. as you won’t want to miss this experience!
Gather ideas and inspiration for your wedding party's attire through our vibrant fashion show.
Talk with Wedding Professionals:
While Veils, Tails, & Cocktails has enhanced the bridal show experience through its décor inspiration, exhilarating fashion show, relaxing lounge area, and complimentary cocktails, we understand a bridal show is also all about finding your ideal vendors. Brides, we’ve intentionally kept this show small in size, intimate, and elegant so you are only offered the best of Las Vegas’ wedding professionals.
When you attend, you’ll be able to spend time speaking to vendors one-on-one. Use this comfortable opportunity to learn more about their services, to share your wedding visions, and to collaborate on the best way each business can make your dreams come true. It’s vendor shopping at its finest, brides, and it makes wedding planning not the least bit stressful!
Embrace the Variety:
Throughout the ballroom’s main area, you’ll find high-quality professionals from every wedding category. We’re excited to introduce brides to a few new names in the bridal show industry, and we’re also ecstatic to welcome businesses well-known throughout the Las Vegas community who have been trusted Bridal Spectacular partners for years. With so many wedding vendor options, every bride and groom will be able to find the perfect fit for their personalities!
Brides, you can discover which professionals to expect and even plan your way through the bridal show aisles in advance through this helpful online resource: The Veils, Tails, & Cocktails Floor Plan. Whether you explore in advance or prefer to wait until the day of the bridal show to learn specifics, you’ll love the wide variety!