Hi, Las Vegas brides! With the new year right around the corner, it’s time to start making our New Year’s resolutions. While you might already have some personal goals in mind for 2011, have you considered your New Year’s resolutions for yourself as a bride? As a fellow bride, here are my top ten New Year’s resolutions I’d recommend for any woman planning her Las Vegas wedding in 2011. Enjoy!
1. I will stick to my wedding budget.
2. I will not become Bridezilla.
3. I can have my cake and eat it too.
4. I will finish my thank-you notes within two months of my wedding.
5. I will fight for my groom, not with my groom.
6. I will laugh it off when things don’t work how I planned at my wedding.
7. I will enjoy the wedding planning process.
8. I will not sweat the small stuff.
9. I will remember to mingle with my guests and thank them for coming to my wedding.
10. I will let myself, my wedding party, and my family enjoy the wedding too.
Feel free to add your own New Year’s resolutions too. Let us know your thoughts in the comments or through the “Like” button! Most of all, have a happy New Year’s Eve, Las Vegas brides!
Don’t forget that the Bridal Spectacular bridal show is coming soon! Buy your Bridal Spectacular tickets online with a promo code for a $5.00 discount. Then prepare to find wedding vendors, planning tips, free prizes, and an enjoyable experience at the bridal show for your Las Vegas wedding planning. What a way to ring in the New Year! (find promo codes on facebook or in Spectacular Bride Magazine)
Author: Allyson Siwajian © 2010
Photo Credit: Jamison Frady of Quiet Art Photography © 2010