Get ready, brides! Las Vegas’ biggest bridal show is coming to Cashman Convention Center next weekend for a special, two-day, bridal show event. On August 17-18, 2012, at Bridal Spectacular’s bridal show, you can accomplish wedding planning from start to finish. You’ll meet vendors face-to-face, observe the latest wedding fashions for men and women in our runway fashion shows, and gather inspiration for wedding décor from our vibrant displays.
In addition to our creative displays, hundreds of vendors, and thrilling games to compete for grand prizes, we’re also giving you access to plenty of wedding planning resources. The best part? We’re giving these to you for free!
Want to know what you’re guaranteed to receive with your bridal show registration? Take a look at these freebies, and get excited for next weekend!
1. One-Year Subscription to BRIDES Magazine: As one of the most popular national bridal magazines, BRIDES magazine has inside information on the latest wedding planning trends. You’ll see D.I.Y. projects, recommendations from fellow brides, tips from experts, real wedding spotlights, honeymoon ideas for every budget, new dress designs, and incredible ideas for every area of your wedding. Brides, you’ll love getting this magazine in the mail every other month!
2. One Issue of Spectacular Bride: Your Essential Guide to Las Vegas Weddings Magazine: We love BRIDES magazine, but we also want to give you the inside scoop on local Las Vegas wedding planning. Spectacular Bride highlights tips for every wedding category—from how to find the right photographer to what to know about wedding rings. You’ll also find fun features, like a stylish fashion shoot by local photographers, idea galleries with décor by local designers, and even sidebars that feature Las Vegas wedding professionals with their contact information.
3. Bridal Show Shopping Program: While you’re welcome to wander our bridal show aisles at whim, you’ll also receive a shopping program for more specific searches. This program outlines our bridal show floorplan, complete with a key. Looking for Las Vegas wedding venues, for example? Find them with this list, and go straight to the right booths. This program also lists important information, such as fashion show times, fashion show sponsors, and details about our Bridal Spectacular bridal show special features.
4. Pink Keepsake Tote Bag: At the bridal show, you’ll want to collect information from vendors whose styles you like. Business cards, information packets, brochures—it adds up! To give you a comfortable shopping experience, you’ll receive our signature pink tote bag. Then you can collect to your heart’s content, and simply stick it in your bag! Even after the show, it keeps all your wedding planning information in one, convenient location.
5. Vendor Discounts: Several vendors plan to offer discounts unique to bridal show attendees. Would you like 15%-off a tuxedo rental? How about free calligraphy services? A free souvenir of your fun time in the photo booth? Or even details about a country club’s open house with complimentary hors d’oeurvres? At Bridal Spectacular, you’ll find discounts on several vendors’ services and you can enter drawings for prizes. Remember: Not every booth will feature discounts, but every vendor present represents high quality. That’s what we’re so proud to bring you, brides!
To take advantage of these freebies, register online at Bridal Spectacular’s official website. Also, skip the ticket line at the door and buy Bridal Spectacular tickets online for $15.00. (For a discount today, use PROMO CODE: Ally2012.) Find more details about the show through our Facebook Fan Page, and save the date for next weekend’s event. See you at the show!
Author: Allyson Siwajian © 2012
Photographs: first image by Allyson Siwajian, second image by Spectacular Bride with cover photo by KMH Photography © 2012
1 comment on “See what freebies you’ll receive at next Friday’s Bridal Spectacular bridal show!”
Comments are closed.
I am From mexico. I will be in Vegas From The days of The Expo.
I am getting married On October 6th and I would like to know if I could find my veil (if so, which brands will you have), luxury bridal shoes, among Other bridal stuff or if this Expo is just to ‘show’ things and after that, days or Months latee, buy te things you saw there?
Thanks a lot!