Bridal Spectacular features a Las Vegas wedding captured by KMH Photography.
It was a wedding 10 years in the making when Alison and Ben became husband and wife with a picturesque destination wedding right here in Las Vegas. The couple planned their special day all the way from Texas and their wedding went off without a hitch!
Thank you both, along with KMH Photography, for letting Bridal Spectacular share your beautiful Las Vegas wedding with our readers.
A Glimpse at Alison & Ben’s Wedding
As featured in the fall edition of Spectacular Bride Magazine, Alison and Ben’s August wedding took place at the breathtaking Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort with a scenic ceremony overlooking the golf course’s glistening lake. Their guests were mostly close family and friends so they could have a more intimate feel. And, although the couple is from Texas, it was easy for them to plan a Las Vegas destination wedding thanks to all of their great vendors!
“We’re from Texas and we chose to have our wedding in Vegas because it’s a special place to both of us,” the couple shared. “We have been visiting every summer for the past several years, and since we decided on a summer wedding, we figured why not have it in the city we love traveling to together! Planning from Texas was easy with all of the amazing vendors we worked with. Everything came together even better than imagined and it truly was the most perfect day!”
We hope you enjoy this glimpse of Alison and Ben’s stunning Las Vegas destination wedding as captured by KMH Photography!
Bridal Spectacular thanks these amazing Las Vegas wedding professionals
Thank you to the Las Vegas wedding professionals that helped make Alison and Ben’s lovely wedding possible:
- Ceremony & Reception Location: Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort
- Photographer: KMH Photography
- Wedding Coordinator: Pam Carver and Ginny Hamel at Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort
- Wedding Hair & Makeup: Amelia C & Co.
- Florist: Naakiti Floral Candles by Naakiti Floral
- Wedding Décor: Nostalgia Resources (chalkboard signs), Paper & Home (lettering), Naakiti Floral (vases, candles, etc). The rest of our decor was DIY/Etsy
- Wedding Invitations: Wedding Paper Divas
- Wedding Favors: GlitterSaturdayLLC from Etsy
- DJ & Photo Booth: Knight Sounds Entertainment
- Caterer: Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort
- Wedding Cake: CakeLava
- Officiant: Elegant Vegas Weddings – Pastor Pete
- Wedding Dress: Bella Bride Boutique in San Antonio, Texas (designer is Martina Liana)
- Tuxedos: Express
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Belle Saison Bridal in Austin, Texas (designer is Sorella Vita)
About KMH Photography
Kristen Hansen, owner and photographer, opened KMH Photography in 2009. Kristen combines a high-quality technical approach with an artistic, documentary style in her photography. From the little snuggles, stolen glances, tears held back, and the kiss that changed your world… those are the real moments that your photographs will bring to life for years to come.
Follow Bridal Spectacular for More Wedding Inspiration
To view more real Las Vegas weddings, please click here. For more wedding planning tips and inspiration, please visit Bridal Spectacular online at bridalspectacular.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Also, be sure to save-the-date for our Winter Bridal Spectacular Show January 26 and 27 at the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino!
Author: Deidre Bakker-Riches