The 2019 Winter Bridal Spectacular Show returns January 26 & 27 to the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino.
Picture this — you have done hours of research online to find your perfect wedding photographer. You have narrowed down your options, checked out reviews, the photographer’s work, and decided to put down your deposit. However, when you meet them in person, you discover they are definitely not a good fit for you or your wedding. Now, what do you do? Watch this Bridal Spectacular video below to find out!
Make the Right Choices for Your Wedding — Meet Your Vendors at the Bridal Spectacular Show!
- From websites, social media, Pinterest, The Knot, and more — there are a variety of online tools to help couples select their wedding vendors.
- However, even if the vendor has beautiful photos, a great Facebook page, and even fantastic reviews doesn’t guarantee they will be the best fit for you.
- Meeting a vendor in person is the best way to determine their working style and help you decide whether or not they are the right fit for you and your wedding vision.
- At Bridal Spectacular, we understand brides and grooms may not have a lot of free time to meet several different vendors in-person, which is why we bring the top wedding vendors in Las Vegas to you!
- From photographers, florists, venues, cakes, caterers, wedding dresses, tuxedos, hair & makeup, and much more, when you attend a Bridal Spectacular Show you will be able to meet all of the different wedding pros you need to plan your dream wedding under one roof!
Ready to go? Be sure to save-the-date for our Winter Bridal Spectacular Show January 26 & 27 at the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino where you can meet Las Vegas’ top wedding vendors in person! Receive $4.50 off admission when you buy tickets online with promo code: BLOG2019. Click here for tickets and show details.
Follow Bridal Spectacular for More Wedding Inspiration
For more wedding planning tips and inspiration, please visit Bridal Spectacular online at bridalspectacular.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Author: Deidre Bakker-Riches