Have you found Bridal Spectacular yet on Facebook? If you have, are you following the status updates? Today learn how being friends with the best bridal show in town can benefit you, Las Vegas brides.
1. Win free prizes: On Bridal Spectacular’s Facebook Fan Page, we post contests with excellent prizes. Just this week, we offered several free V.I.B. tickets (value $30 each) to Randy Fenoli’s “Say Yes to the Dress” presentation at the Bridal Spectacular on August 20, 2011. It’s easy to enter and even easier to win! Just “Like” our FB Fan Page, watch for contests near show times, and follow contest instructions for the opportunity to win free prizes to better help you with your Las Vegas wedding planning.
2. Snag discounts for show tickets: Bridal Spectacular bridal show tickets are always cheaper online than at the door. But did you know you can also receive discounts for your online tickets? “Like” Bridal Spectacular and our sister site, Spectacular Bride, through Facebook. Then watch for our special discounts, like two-for-one deals and $5.00-off promo codes. These discounts can be time-sensitive, so act fast!
3. Find local vendors: Before bridal shows, we always post which vendors are booking with the Bridal Spectacular. Brides, you’ll know exactly who to expect. With vendors from all fields within the wedding planning industry, we help you prepare for your wedding day by connecting you with the best professionals.
4. Gather inspiration from show photos: Need a little wedding inspiration? View our photographs online. You’ll find displays of vintage wedding dresses, popular table designs, and plenty of bridal attire. Be inspired by what we display through Facebook albums and links to our blog posts. Then get creative and upload your own show experience pictures to our wall. We’d love to share in what you’ve seen!
5. Connect with fellow Vegas brides: Through Bridal Spectacular’s Facebook Fan Page, you can form a community with fellow brides from within your area of the Las Vegas valley. Ask questions, share information, and post your thoughts. We’re here for you, and so are your fellow Las Vegas brides-to-be. Take advantage of this opportunity as you plan your wedding, and let the experience become as spectacular as it can be!
Want to get connected on Facebook? Find us by following this link: Bridal Spectacular Facebook Fan Page. Are you also interested in connecting with our official wedding planning publication? Search “Spectacular Bride” through your Facebook account, and “like” that fan page too. We’re looking forward to further connecting with you, brides and grooms! Thanks for the “Like” and let us know what we can do for you to better your wedding planning experience.
Author: Allyson Siwajian © 2011