Brides, give your guests plenty of opportunities to give wedding gifts that you’ll use again and again! With a gift registry for your Las Vegas weddings, you can select any items throughout the store, add them to your registry list, and make the list available for guests to make purchases that will fit their budgets.
While many brides and grooms choose to use a helpful registry guide provided by their selected stores, we’d like to make a few recommendations beyond the basics too.
Today find which style best suits you and your fiancé. Then make sure to add these kitchen items to your personal, original gift registry, wherever you choose to go.
- Wine Decanter: Cultivate the best flavor every time you serve fruit of the vine, whether it’s a date for two or a gathering of close friends.
- Mango Wood Bowl and Serving Tray: While hand-painted china is artistic, these down-to-earth pieces made of renewable resources most reflect your style.
- Mortar and Pestle: Chances are you’re not the usual cooks. Try this tool to grind spices, nuts, and grains to create internationally inspired cuisine.
Cool and Classy
- Espresso Machine: Start your day in the right direction. Wake up with a shot of espresso and homemade java, complete with a sleek travel mug.
- Kitchen-Aid Stand Mixer: Since it’s easy to use and easy to clean, you’ll be able to whip up just about anything. When not in use, it provides a great splash of color to any kitchen countertop.
- Multi-Tier Cupcake Tray: Impress your guests, and create a convenient way to display desserts for scrumptious dinner parties.
- Fine China: Just because Mom only used it for holidays doesn’t mean you have to regulate your china too. Enjoy these dishes on every special occasion, including family meals and date nights.
- CrockPot: Whether you’re a dedicated homemaker or working woman, this kitchen staple will provide hundreds of meals with little stress and great flavor.
- Sugar Bowl and Creamer: Treat yourself and your guests with these dainty pieces every time you serve tea or coffee. Now was that one lump or two?
- Ice Bucket: As the life of the party, you and your groom are bound to host big dinners, Superbowl parties, or barbeques at your home. Be prepared with an ice bucket and tongs that you can set up near the Guinness glasses.
- Roasting Pan: Whether you’re preparing a holiday turkey for the in-laws or getting ready for Monday Night Football, you’ll want a pan to make meaty meals that feed many mouths.
- Ceramic Platters: Serve those hearty meals and nosh-worthy snacks on colorful ceramics to keep the party going.
- Stainless Steel Cookware: Bold, sleek, and able to take the heat, stainless steel cookware delivers exactly what you need to make meals without all the frills.
- Electric Fondue Set: With an adjustable thermostat and nonstick interior, you’ll minimize the time needed for prep and cleaning. Plus, you’ll be able to share in a host of small snacks with big impact.
- Glass Pitcher: Keep it simple, clear, and clean with a tall, glass pitcher to serve chilled water whenever guests arrive.
Brides and grooms, want to register for these kitchen items? Then visit Bridal Spectacular’s website, and view our recommended wedding gift registry stores, like Kohl’s; Macy’s; Bed, Bath, and Beyond; and Dillard’s. Pick one or two places, and start your registries as soon as possible. Happy shopping!
Planning a Las Vegas wedding? Save the date for March 16, 2012, to attend Veils, Tails, & Cocktails, a new boutique bridal show at ARIA Resort and Casino. Buy tickets online through Bridal Spectacular’s website, and receive the early-bird discount with promo code: Ally. Tickets also available for $15.00 at the door.
Author: Allyson Siwajian © 2012
Photographs: Allyson Siwajian