Brides, I can’t wait for this weekend’s Las Vegas bridal show! At Veils, Tails, & Cocktails at ARIA Resort and Casino, you’ll experience opportunities to meet vendors, view tablescapes for décor ideas, and see the latest high-fashion dress designs and tuxedo styles. With cocktails and hors d’oeuvres for the first brides and grooms in attendance and a calming atmosphere for everyone, what better way to plan a wedding!
But while you save the date for this Friday’s evening event, also make sure you know exactly what to bring with you. Take a look at this list, and prepare to enjoy your experience at Vegas’ most elegant wedding planning occasion.
1. Bring your printed tickets. In advance, visit Bridal Spectacular’s website and order bridal show tickets. (Receive a $5.00-off discount when you use PROMO CODE “Ally” by March 13, 2012.) We’ll donate a percentage of all online ticket sales to nonprofit organization Wish Upon A Wedding, and you’ll be able to skip a long line for registration at the show. Just bring your printed tickets with you for admission!
2. Bring a new e-mail address. In advance, create a new e-mail account that you can use specifically for wedding planning. While Bridal Spectacular uses an encoding system to protect your personal e-mail when you register for bridal shows, this new e-mail can be an excellent organization tool. When you find vendors whose style you love, you can distribute your new e-mail address freely to receive their discounts or learn more about their wedding services. Later you’ll be able to review all this information in one place on your own schedule.
3. Bring customized mailing labels. Rather than writing your contact information by hand, save time at vendors’ booths with mailing labels. In advance, print mailing labels with this information:
* Bride’s name and Groom’s name,
* Desired wedding date,
* Mailing address (optional),
* New e-mail address,
* Phone number and best time to call.
Then at the bridal show, you can quickly “peel and stick” to give your contact information to vendors whom you want to partner with for your wedding.
4. Bring a camera. While vendor shopping is our bridal show’s main focus, we will feature a beautiful fashion show at 8:30 p.m. and we’ll display a few wedding reception table themes throughout the show. Feel free to take photographs of your favorite styles as you gather inspiration. If you also like the décor style of a vendor’s booth, ask their permission to snap a picture too!
5. Bring a way to take notes. Since Veils, Tails, & Cocktails is an excellent way to plan your Las Vegas weddings, know how you’re going to take notes! You can bring the classic pen and paper, send yourself text messages, or even take notes via your iPad. Also, collect business cards. Then write a “Yes,” “No,” or “Maybe” on each card before you tuck it into your bag, so you’ll know who to contact for further information.
6. Bring a little cash. Parking at ARIA is completely free. However, if you decide to skip the walk from the parking lot to Pinyon Ballroom for Veils, Tails, & Cocktails, then you can also choose ARIA’s Valet Parking. It’s right next to the ballroom! With this option, please consider bringing a small cash tip for the valet services.
7. Bring your fiancé or friends. We want you to enjoy your experience! Bring your fiancé for a date night in one of Las Vegas’ most elegant areas, and accomplish a lot of wedding planning in a short amount of time. If you’d like, also bring your sister, mother, or friends. You’ll love being able to walk the aisles, gather inspiration, step into photo booths, or sample food together with the people who mean the most to you!
Brides, take these tips to heart for Veils, Tails, & Cocktails on Friday, March 16, 2012, from 6:00p.m. to 10:00p.m. in Pinyon Ballroom at ARIA Resort and Casino. With an entire experience, you’ll love this effective, efficient, and enjoyable way to plan your Las Vegas weddings! See you on Friday!
Author: Allyson Siwajian © 2012
Photographs: Allyson Siwajian