Las Vegas brides, the Autumn Bridal Spectacular bridal show begins this Friday night at 6:00p.m. at Cashman Center! With quality vendors for you to meet, décor inspiration at every turn, professional fashion shows on the catwalk, and plenty of opportunities to enjoy your time and win grand prizes, this is a bridal show experience you won’t want to miss.
As you prepare for the ultimate wedding planning experience, also take time to learn what you’ll need to bring. Then you’ll be able to enjoy this amazing bridal show to its fullest!
1. Bring your printed tickets. Register online to save time and skip the line at the door. Simply buy your Bridal Spectacular tickets through our secure site, use promo code “Ally2012” for a $5.00 discount, and print your tickets. Then present them to our registration booth.
2. Bring an alternate e-mail address. Plan ahead and create a new e-mail address just for wedding planning. Then when you meet vendors, you can give them your e-mail address to stay in touch, schedule appointments, and receive special deals. But with a separate e-mail account, you can check in with wedding planning on your own time!
3. Bring self-addressed adhesive labels. Print mailing labels in advance with the following information: bride’s name, groom’s name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address, and desired wedding date. Then when you want to either swap contact information with vendors or register for prizes, you can save time and skip a hand cramp. Instead just stick with your labels!
4. Bring your favorite way to take notes. Remember what you saw that you loved! To do this, bring some way to take notes. It could be post-it notes, a pen and paper, a camera, or even an iPad or cell phone. Create a rating system (for example, “like it,” “love it,” or “leave it”) too, so you can rank information, fashions, and décor ideas.
5. Bring your questions. Vendors love to answer your questions! You can ask specific questions about their services. (Mr. Jeweler, do you carry the princess cut?) You can brainstorm ideas. (Miss Florist, here’s my idea. Can you create it?) You can even ask general wedding planning questions. (Mr. Cinematographer, what is wedding cinematography?) If you have questions, don’t be afraid to ask!
6. Bring your calendar. Want to get serious and start scheduling? Then bring your date book or portable online calendar. At Bridal Spectacular, you can book appointments with many vendors right then and there!
7. Bring your credit or debit card. Some vendors will even let you book their services at the bridal show. If you find someone you absolutely want to hire, ask to book their services and make a deposit. Remember: The most secure way to do this is via credit or debit card—not cash, not checks.
8. Bring $4.00 cash for parking. Cashman Center requires $4.00 cash per car for parking. Be sure to bring this with you. Oh, and let us make it up to you with $5.00-off each Bridal Spectacular bridal show ticket you buy online. Use promo code: Ally2012.
9. Bring your comfortable shoes. Bridal Spectacular has so many aisles of vendors and so many fun areas to explore. Make sure you’re able to see them all! Then when you want a little break, walk over to the new Unplugged Lounge near the fashion show stage. But don’t let bad shoes keep you from vendor shopping!
10. Bring your fiancé, family, or friends. Enjoy the experience with someone you love! Invite your fiancé for a memorable date night. Ask family to come support you and stay involved as you plan. Even bring friends who just want a great time getting together and helping you make it one step closer to the big day you’re all waiting for!
Brides, with these tips for the bridal show, you’ll enjoy stress-free experiences and fun-filled wedding planning. So make sure you have these ideas in mind, then make your way to Las Vegas’ biggest bridal show this weekend!
Bridal Spectacular will open its doors at Cashman Convention Center on Friday, August 17 from 6:00p.m. to 10:00p.m. and Saturday, August 18 from 11:00a.m. to 4:00 p.m. For more information, visit Bridal Spectacular’s official website.
Author: Allyson Siwajian © 2012
Photographs: Allyson Siwajian