Something new is happening at the bridal show this weekend! Sponsored by RC Willey and Mix 94.1, The brides who pre-register and attend Friday nights Bridal Spectacular will have a chance to participate in The Amazing Bride Race to win a Living Room Ensemble courtesy of RC Willey. At registration you will be given a clue card to fill out as you wander through the show meeting with hundreds of wedding professionals.
Here is how it works:
- Pick up a clue card when you check in at the show and pick up your shopping bag
- Follow the instructions on the card to find the clue on each aisle.
- When you find the clue write it on your card
- Complete any actions the sign tells you to do.
- Complete the phrase from the clues given.
- Bring your card to the Mix 94.1 booth or the stage with you for the 8PM fashion show.
- Put the clue card in the drum roll before the show starts, (make sure you put your name on it)
- Names will be drawn from the cards at the end of the fashion show by Mix 94.1 for the finalists who will compete in the final challenge to win the furniture.
Saturday, brides who attend get a chance to participate and win additional prizes being provided by Mix 94.1, Findlay VW, Pacific Links, Cravin’ Cake Bakery and The Bridal Spectacular. In addition to other prizes, one lucky bride will win a $500 shopping spree that has to be spent at the show with one local wedding professional (national companies and corporates not included).
On Saturday the forms must be turned in at the 3 oclock fashion show for selection for the final challenge.
Head to the Bridal Spectacular web site and get pre-registered and buy your tickets in advance. Save $5.00 with Promo Code Blog2013 online only. Credit Card lines get long at the show, so if you don’t buy in advance bring cash. Tickets at the door will be $15.00. Parking is $4.00 cash.