This weekend, brides and grooms-to-be will have the opportunity to attend our biggest and best bridal show yet! The Autumn Bridal Spectacular Bridal Show returns to Cashman Convention Center August 16 – 17 and we have all the tips for you to get the best experience out of the show.
Before the Show
If you purchase your tickets in advance you’ll receive $5 off admission! Simply click here and enter promo code AugBlog2013. You can also preregister online so you don’t have to register when you arrive. Once you have purchased your tickets and preregistered, print out both documents and bring them with you in order to skip the line and head directly into the show.
Create a Game Plan
Since there will be so many different companies available for you meet at the show, it’s a great idea to plan out which ones you would like to see first. And, if you come prepared with your questions beforehand, you’ll be ahead of the game and can start working on wedding details directly at the show. To view the complete vendor list, please click here.
After speaking with all of the vendors and seeing which wedding themes and styles you like best, be sure you have a way to remember everything so you can keep in touch with your favorites afterward. You can simply bring a pen and notepad or use your iPad or smart phone to take notes. Also since many of the vendors handout glossy brochures and business cards, we recommend bringing a Sharpie so you can easily write directly on the materials.
Remember Your Camera
There are going to be so many different wedding displays from décor, floral, photography, venues, a fashion show and more! It may be difficult to remember exactly what everything looked like, so feel free to take pictures of your favorite styles as you gather inspiration. If you also like the décor style of a vendor’s booth, ask their permission to take a picture of that as well!
Have a Chance to Meet to Celebrity Stylist, Sam Saboura!
Don’t forget that on August 17, one lucky bride will win an on-stage bridal gown consultation and beauty makeover with Sam Saboura, the celebrity stylist from TLC’s “Something Borrowed, Something New.”
The last chance to vote for your favorite contestant is Thursday, August 15. Click here to vote now!
Plan for the Fashion Show
On both days there will be a designer fashion showcasing the latest bridal gowns and tuxedos. Be sure to plan accordingly to ensure you don’t miss out. On Friday the show will begin promptly at 8pm and Saturday it will begin at 2pm. The fashion show will include the hottest designs from:
- Alfred Angelo & Jos. A. Bank
- Bridal Elegant
- David’s Bridal & Men’s Warehouse
- Jerry’s Tux Shop
Don’t Go Away Empty-Handed
In addition to speaking with the greatest wedding vendors in Las Vegas and gaining great ideas for your own wedding, be sure to participate in the Amazing Bride Race where you will have an opportunity to win these amazing prizes:
- RC Willey: Living Room Ensemble
- Bridal Spectacular: $500 Shopping Certificate to be spent at the show
- William George Photography: A Dream Wedding Photography Package ($1,499 value)
- Pacific Links: 2 Night/3 Day stay in a 2 Bedroom/2 Bath Cottage at Southern Highlands which includes Club fitness, tennis and pool recreation access ($1,000 value)
- $1,000 Up-Lighting Package from LED Unplugged Event Lighting and Rentals
- The Ritz of Las Vegas: Wedding Ceremony available on Sunday only ($500 value)
- Vilela Photography: Complimentary Photo Shoot with 16 x 20 print
- Las Vegas Club Crawl: Bachelorette Party for 8
- Foto Hut: Free 2 Hour Retro Foto Hut Package ($475 value)
- M Place Productions: Nelson’s Landing Engagement Shoot ($400 value)
- Cravin’ Cake Bakery: Complimentary wedding cake (valued at $350)
There will also be hundreds of Door Prizes from all the participating vendors and each attendee will receive a complimentary subscription to Bride’s Magazine, an eco-friendly bride’s bag, a complete list of exhibitors, and a Spectacular Bride wedding planner! *Restrictions apply on all prizes. Please ask for details. No cash value.
The Show Details
- Date: August 16 and 17, 2013
- Time: Friday 6pm – 10pm | Saturday 11am – 4pm
- Location: Cashman Convention Center | 850 North Las Vegas Blvd.
- Admission: $15
- Receive $5 off admission when you buy tickets online! Click here and enter promo code: AugBlog2013
For more information on our upcoming show, please visit Bridal Spectacular online http://www.bridalspectacular.com.
2 comments on “Get Ready For the 2013 Autumn Bridal Show This Weekend!”
Comments are closed.
Thank you for your comment Sara! We’re so glad to hear you had a great time!
WOW!!! I attended the show today and had a wonderful time with my mom and my soon to be husband. There were so many beautiful ideas and helpful people at the show. There was not enough time to go completely through all the nemders so ai will bee back tomorrw!! Thanks for everything!!! I really appreciated all the help that I recieved!!