In just few days, couples will have the opportunity to attend the longest running, most well attended Bridal Spectacular show in Las Vegas! The Winter Bridal Show returns to Cashman Convention Center January 17-18 and we have all the tips for you to get the best experience out of the show!
Purchase Your Tickets in Advanced
If you purchase your tickets in advance you’ll receive $5 off admission! Simply click here and enter promo code Blog2014. You can also preregister online so you don’t have to register when you arrive. Once you have purchased your tickets and preregistered, print out both documents and bring them with you in order to skip the line and head directly into the show.
Determine Which Vendors You Would Like to Meet in Advance
With so many amazing wedding professionals available at the show, it’s a great idea to plan out which ones you would like to meet with first. Also, be sure to come prepared with your questions beforehand so you can start working on wedding details directly at the show. To view the complete vendor list, please click here.
After speaking with all of the vendors and seeing which wedding themes and styles you like best, be sure you have a way to take notes so you can keep in touch with your favorites afterward. You can simply bring a pen and notepad or use your iPad or smart phone to take notes. Also, many of the vendors handout glossy brochures and business cards, so we recommend bringing a Sharpie so you can easily write directly on the materials.
Remember to Bring a Camera
There are going to be so many different wedding displays from décor, floral, photography, venues, a fashion show and much more! Feel free to take pictures of your favorite styles to help you gather inspiration for your own wedding.
As a special treat, this show will also display an amazing vintage wedding gown collection. As you travel through the hall, you will have the opportunity to view wedding styles that your mother or grandmother could have worn — with gowns from the 40’s through the 80’s. Be sure to snap of photo of these fabulous blasts from the past as well!
Plan for the Fashion Show
On both days there will be a designer fashion showcasing the latest bridal gowns and tuxedos for 2014. Be sure to plan accordingly to ensure you don’t miss out. On Friday the show will begin promptly at 8pm and Saturday it will begin at 2pm. The fashion show will include the hottest designs from:
- Jos. A. Bank
- David’s Bridal & Men’s Warehouse
- Jerry’s Tux Shop
Take Advantage of the Contests & Prize Giveaways!
All brides-to-be will be invited to participate in the Amazing Bride Quest, where they will have the opportunity to go on a wedding treasure hunt. Brides will pick up clues throughout the show and once their passports are complete, they will turn it in to be entered into a drawing for a chance to win one of the following spectacular prizes:
- RC Willey Furniture Ensemble
- $1,000 in Uplighting and Marquee Lighting from LED Unplugged Lighting and Event Rentals
- Two $500 Certificates for Wedding Gown Alterations from The Dress Dr.
- $500 Gift Certificate from Men’s Rings For Less
- $500 Gift Certificate from Spectacular Bride to book a photographer at the show
There will also be hundreds of Door Prizes from all the participating vendors and each attendee will receive a complimentary subscription to Bride’s Magazine, an eco-friendly bride’s bag, a complete list of exhibitors, and a Spectacular Bride wedding planner!
*Restrictions apply on all prizes. Please ask for details. No cash value.
Winter Bridal Spectacular Show Information
- January 17 and 18, 2014
- Friday 6pm – 10pm | Saturday 11am – 5pm
- Cashman Center | 850 Las Vegas Blvd. No.
- Admission: $15
- Receive $5 off admission when you buy tickets online! Click here and enter promo code: Blog2014
HERE ARE SOME GREAT TIPS FOR GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR BRIDAL SPECTACULAR EXPERIENCE!
Planning a wedding can be overwhelming, attending a bridal show does not have to be. Here are some tips when attending The Bridal Spectacular.
1. if you are just starting to plan your wedding, go on Friday night, collect as much information as possible. Go home and sort it out and decide who you would like more information from, go back on Saturday and visit those vendors again. Make appointments with them for follow up.
2. If you have already started your planning, make a list of what you still need. Visit our website and the virtual floor plan and pre determine what vendors you want to make sure not to miss. Visit with them and make appointments
3. Plan to spend at least 4 hours and take your time visiting the vendors, there is no need to rush, it’s all about asking questions and take notes if possible of who you like or collect a business card or flyer from them and put a star on the ones you want to follow up with.
4. Wear comfortable shoes!
5. Bring prefilled out name, wedding date and address labels for entering contests and drawings, you might win something you need.
6. Pre-register online for our event, it will save you time at the door and get you shopping sooner.
7. While it may add to the fun to bring a large crowd with you it can also make it harder to focus. Only bring people with you that you think will really help you do the job! Bring the groom on Friday night (he gets in free for Groom’s night) and get your hand stamped when you leave so you can come back Saturday for free and continue shopping.
Our goal is to make planning your wedding easier and stress free, attending a bridal show will be one of the best decisions you make. Just make sure it’s the show that will have everything you are looking for. The Bridal Spectacular!
For more wedding planning tips and ideas, please visit http://www.bridalspectacular.com or follow us on Facebook, twitter and Pinterest.