Known for her passion for her work, Kira Sanoja of Kandylane Photography, lived up to her reputation in the fabulous images she captured on location at Spring Mountain Ranch for our 2014 Spectacular Bride fashion shoot.

We asked Kira to tell us more about her and how it influences her photography.  She said:

I love writing, song writing, reading about things that can help me grow mentally, physically, spiritually, but sometimes….pictures speak louder than words to me. I like when pictures tell a story! I love when people can look at the images I have captured of them and remember everything about that day. Whether it was windy, rainy, cloudy or hotter than the dickens, I want my friends and clients to remember. I want people to remember the time they had on our shoot and not just what everyone happened to look like. If you’re kids are driving you nuts or if your husband is goofing off in all of your wedding photos, just remember…. THAT is who they are at this moment in life. Of course we’re going to get that perfect, gorgeous shot that everyone loves, including your goofball husband, but the more I let people be themselves in 75% of the shoot, the more likely it is that I’m going to capture the “true LOVE” between every individule that I am in front of for the rest of that 25%. Just some words of wisdom 🙂

Come meet Kira at the next Bridal Spectacular at Cashman Center in August.







Models, Jessica and Samuel Goulet, and Katie Haddad.  Wedding gowns from David’s Bridal and Tuxedo from Men’s Wearhouse.  Hair and Makeup by Makeup in the 702. Decor by Semper Fi Events and Enchanted Florist. RSVP Party Rentals, Paper and Home, and Jovani Linens.