The Autumn Bridal Spectacular Show is returning to Cashman Center August 21-22 and brides and grooms will have the opportunity to find everything they need to plan their perfect Las Vegas wedding! If you have never been to a bridal show and are not sure what to expect, we have all the information and tips you need to know to get the most out of this two-day experience.
Purchase Your Tickets in Advanced
There is still time to purchase your tickets beforehand, and you’ll receive $5 off admission if you do so online! Just click here and enter promo code BLOG2015 to receive the discounted price. Also, you’ll need to bring $4 in cash for parking and $15 in cash if you prefer to buy your tickets at the show. Please note that grooms gets in free on Friday night and children 10 and under are free both Friday and Saturday!
To experience the true VIP treatment, you can also purchase VIB Bride & Guest Tickets that include:
- Bride or bridal party t-shirt
- Two-day admission
- A complimentary glass of wine or beer
- Reserved fashion show seating (Must arrive 15 minutes before the fashion show begins)
To save you even more time, you can also preregister online so you don’t have to wait in line to register when you arrive. Once you have purchased your tickets and preregistered, print out both documents and bring them with you to head directly into the show. However, be sure to pick up your complimentary shopping bag at the registration area, which includes the show program, Spectacular Bride Magazine, bride and groom stickers, a complete list of exhibitors, and a Spectacular Bride wedding planner. If you purchased VIB tickets, there will be a special registration area for you to pick up your t-shirts at the front entrance.
Research Vendors Beforehand
At a Bridal Spectacular Show, you will have the opportunity to meet with the top wedding service professionals in all of Las Vegas. It’s a great idea to do you homework ahead of time and plan out which companies you would like to speak with first to ensure you don’t miss anyone. Also, be sure to come prepared with your questions so you can start working on wedding details directly at the show. To see the complete list of companies, view here: 2015 Show Vendors.
Stop by the Inspiration Zone
Our famed Inspiration Zone will help you find ideas for every wedding theme imaginable. As you stroll throughout the aisles, you’ll be inspired by the latest wedding décor, floral arrangements, tablescapes, ceremony set-ups and much more. Please feel free to take pictures of your favorite styles to help you gather inspiration for your own wedding. There will also be the LED Unplugged Lounge if you want to take a quick break and buy a refreshing drink or cocktail during the show!
After speaking with all of the vendors and seeing which wedding themes and styles you like best, be sure you have a way of taking notes so you can keep in touch with your favorites afterward. You can simply bring a pen and notepad, or use your iPad or smart phone to take notes. Also, many of the vendors will handout glossy brochures and business cards, so we recommend bringing a Sharpie so you can easily write directly on the materials.
Don’t Miss the Fashion Show
On both days there will be a designer fashion show boasting the latest wedding styles. On Friday the show will begin promptly at 8pm and Saturday it will begin at 2pm — be sure to plan accordingly to ensure you don’t miss out. This year’s show will feature the hottest bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, tuxedos, bridal looks, jewelry and floral designs from:
- Alfred Angelo
- Brighton Collectibles
- David’s Bridal
- Jerry’s Tux Shop
- Jos. A. Bank
- Makeup in the 702
- Men’s Warehouse
Participate in the Contests & Prize Giveaways!
To make our show even better, attendees will have the opportunity to win these amazing prizes*:
- A custom wedding ring set from D & R Diamonds valued at $1,000
- $1,000 in free ceremony/reception lighting for an Active Duty Military couple from LED Unplugged
- A scrumptious dessert bar for your wedding reception from Mad Batter Café
- $1,000 in wedding stationary from 1st Impressions Invitations
- An engagement photo session from Photos By Larotonda including a 16” x 20” print valued at $1,000
- A Tony Santo Photography engagement photo session including a 16” x 20” print and 10 high-resolution digital images
- Three-night lodging at The Grand Lodge and fun ski vacation at Brian Head Resort
- A $1,000 luxurious two-night weekend getaway from Aquarius Casino Resort Laughlin
- A Maui destination wedding package including everything you need for the wedding from Maui Aloha Weddings (air and hotel not included)
- 4 hour fun photo booth session for the reception from Selfie Squad
- 6 titanium wedding band sets from Bridal Registry Inc.
In addition, there will be hundreds of great door prizes from all of the participating vendors and each engaged couple will receive a Symbolize IT Glass Acrylic Custom Print Valued at $200, a keepsake shopping bag, the latest issue of Spectacular Bride Magazine, a complimentary subscription to Brides Magazine for one year, a complete list of exhibitors, and a Spectacular Bride wedding planner!
*Restrictions apply on all prizes. Please ask for details. No cash value.
Autumn Bridal Spectacular Show Information
- August 21 & 22, 2015
- Friday 6pm – 10pm (Fashion Show Begins at 8pm)
- Saturday 11am – 4pm (Fashion Show Begins at 2pm)
- Cashman Convention Center | 850 North Las Vegas Blvd.
- General Admission Tickets $15 | VIB Bride Tickets $25.99
Receive $5 off admission when you buy tickets online! Click here and enter promo code: BLOG2015
For more wedding ideas and information on our upcoming show, please visit bridalspectacular.com or follow us on Facebook, twitter and Pinterest.
Author: Deidre Bakker-Riches