In just a few weeks, the Winter Bridal Spectacular Show will be returning to Cashman Center January 22-23 where brides and grooms will have the opportunity to meet with more than 150 of Las Vegas’ leading wedding professionals offering specialty venues, desserts, catering, floral, photography and much more. And, if you are in search for an all-inclusive and stress-free location to say your “I Dos,” we have a fantastic option, which you can meet during the show!
With gorgeous views of both downtown Las Vegas and the Strip, award-winning chefs that can design the wedding menu of your dreams and an experienced team of professionals who can help transform your visions into a wedding reality, the Suncoast Hotel & Casino is a wonderful venue to celebrate your love.
About Suncoast Hotel & Casino
The Suncoast team works hard to take the pressure off of their couples by having experienced professionals coordinate all of your wedding events, including bridal showers, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, and of course, your wedding day. From banquets accommodating 25 to 750 guests, beautiful linens and centerpieces, and high-quality chefs who can create your ideal wedding menu, the sky is the limit. As the Suncoast teams says, “Your imagination is our only limitation.”
When a couple gets married at Suncoast, they will enjoy a truly stress-free experience. To begin, you can choose to have an intimate or large event and the Suncoast team will transform one of their beautiful event rooms into your dream setting! If you prefer to say your vows outdoors, you can have your ceremony under Suncoast’s poolside gazebo and then move indoors for the reception. Here is a glimpse of what the wedding packages at Suncoast can include:
- Complimentary overnight accommodations for the bride & groom
- Ceremony in the Ballroom or Poolside Gazebo with the ceremony arch and recorded wedding music
- Head table, cake table, gift table and registration table at the reception
- Complimentary white, cream or burgundy table linens
- Dance floor and riser for entertainment
- A delicious reception menu that includes plated entrees, your choice of salad, seasonal fresh vegetables, starch, assorted desserts, freshly brewed coffee and tea.
In addition, couples can reserve a group room block choosing from 400 rooms and suites with panoramic views to accommodate all of their out-of-town guests. The hotel also offers a free airport shuttle service to make it even easier for those traveling.
To learn more about Suncoast and its wedding packages, please click here. And, be sure to save-the-date to attend our Winter Bridal Show January 22 and 23 at Cashman Center where you can meet their team in person!
Winter Bridal Spectacular Show Information
- January 22 and 23, 2016
- Friday 6pm-10pm | Saturday 11am-5pm
- Cashman Center | 850 Las Vegas Blvd. No.
- General Admission Tickets $15 | VIB Bride Tickets $25.99
- Receive $5 off admission when you buy tickets online! Click here and enter promo code: BLOG2016
For more wedding ideas and information on our upcoming show, please visit bridalspectacular.com or follow us on Facebook, twitter and Pinterest.
Photos: Suncoast Hotel & Casino | Author: Deidre Bakker-Riches