The Winter Bridal Spectacular Show Returns January 20-21.
The New Year is here and that means it’s time to start planning the wedding of your dreams! Returning January 20-21 at Cashman Center, the winter Bridal Spectacular Show is the ultimate wedding experience for couples at any stage in the planning process. During our two-day event, brides and grooms will have the opportunity see all of the latest wedding trends, meet every kind of wedding pro face-to-face, watch spectacular fashion shows, enjoy delicious food and cake tastings, win great prizes, and much more!
Get the “VIB” Treatment
Experience VIP treatment all weekend long with our special VIB Couples & Guest Tickets that include:
- Bride, Groom or bridal party t-shirt
- Two-day admission
- Special door prizes for first 25 couples each day
- Reserved fashion show seating (Must arrive 15 minutes before the fashion show begins)
Win Great Prizes!
To top off the show, there will also be hundreds of great door prizes from all of the participating vendors and each engaged couple will receive a Symbolize IT Glass Acrylic Custom Print Valued at $200, a keepsake shopping bag, the latest issue of Spectacular Bride Magazine, a complimentary subscription to Brides Magazine for one year, a complete list of exhibitors, Spectacular Bride wedding planner and more great prizes to be announced!
Meet With Las Vegas’ Top Wedding Professionals
Don’t spend countless hours online searching for your perfect wedding vendors — we’ve done all the work for you! At a Bridal Spectacular Show, we bring all of the top wedding service professionals together under one roof so you can easily find the perfect matches for your dream wedding in just one weekend.
After you meet with all of the wonderful wedding pros, you will need a way to save and organize all of the information you receive. BrideScan makes it easy for you to store all of the information from the professionals you want to consider directly on your phone! No more digging through or misplacing numerous business cards. All the information you want and need is organized with ease.
Just follow these easy steps before heading to the show:
1) Download the FREE BrideScan App on your phone
2) Complete your app profile before you arrive
3) When speaking with vendors, just scan the vendor badges of those you want to follow up with afterward
A Must-See Fashion Show
Bridal Spectacular’s internationally award-winning fashion show features all of the latest wedding trends making it a true showstopper. At the Winter Fashion Show, Friday at 8pm and Sat at 2pm, you will be able to see the hottest wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, tuxedos & suits, floral designs and more from:
- Bouquet Couture
- Brilliant Bridal
- David’s Bridal
- Enchanted Florist
- Friar Tux Shop
- Jos. A. Bank
- Men’s Warehouse
- Silhouette Bridal
- Emcee & Music by High Class Studios
Visit the New Trend Central
Centrally located in the show, our new Trend Central will help you find ideas for every wedding theme imaginable — and it now includes fantastic interactive experiences:
- Tabletop Decor & Catering Trends: Our event designers, bakers and florists will be creating tablescape designs for you to vote on your favorite for a chance to win a prize.
- Henna Artists: Explore the boho-chic wedding trend of henna. Artists will onsite to adorn attendees with an array of beautiful designs — a great interactive feature to include at any wedding!
- Relax in the LED Unplugged Lounge: Need to take a break? Swing by the LED Unplugged Lounge to recharge and purchase a refreshing drink during the show.
Bridal Spectacular Thanks our Sponsors & Exhibitors
Our 2017 Winter Bridal Spectacular Show wouldn’t be possible without the support of all of our wonderful sponsors and show exhibitors. This year’s sponsors include:
- The Knot
- Bride’s Magazine
- High Class Studios
Winter Bridal Spectacular Show Information
- January 20-21, 2017
- Friday 6pm-10pm | Saturday 11am-5pm
- Cashman Center | 850 Las Vegas Blvd.
- General Admission Tickets $15 | VIB Bride Tickets $25.99
- Receive $5 off admission when you buy tickets online! Click here and enter promo code: BLOG2017
For more wedding planning tips and ideas, please visit Bridal Spectacular at bridalspectacular.com or follow us on Facebook, twitter and Pinterest.
Author: Deidre Bakker-Riches