Bridal Spectacular features a royal Las Vegas wedding.
The royal wedding of Prince Harry and actress Meghan Markle may be just around the corner, but you don’t have to go overseas to have a wedding fit for a prince and princess! Bridal Spectacular, in partnership with Vegas Weddings, teamed up with some of the valley’s top wedding pros to show you how to have your own royal wedding right here in Las Vegas! (And a fun fact — the month of May has even been declared “Royal Wedding Month” by the Clark County Commission! Click here to learn more.)
To begin, our ceremony took place at THE Wedding Chapel at Vegas Weddings featuring elegant all-white floral displays with gold accents. Our gorgeous bride Tala wore a sophisticated Allure Couture wedding dress with lace detail, an illusion neckline, and an exquisite cathedral length veil. Her prince, Attila donned a royal blue tuxedo with a gold bowtie and single white rose boutonniere. The wedding party was also dressed to the nines, including three lovely flower girls adorned with timeless floral crowns, two dapper ring bearers, and even our own queen!
Following the ceremony, the royal wedding continued with a sophisticated reception at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. Showcasing two different settings, our outdoor display boasted a high tea wedding theme complete with mini pastries, a regal two-tiered wedding cake, and of course, tea! The elegant décor was sophisticated with hues of tan and ivory, soft pink and white flowers, and a magnificent golden tree with jeweled ornaments. Meanwhile, our indoor setting featured a regal setup styled with shades of blue and gold, sky-high centerpieces with draping pearls, and breathtaking floral garlands in the backdrop.
Each of these settings will certainly deliver the royal wedding of your dreams! We hope you enjoy these photos!
Bridal Spectacular thanks these amazing Las Vegas wedding professionals
- Ceremony Site (Pomp & Circumstance): THE Wedding Chapel at Vegas Weddings
- Reception Site (Hollywood Royalty): Lodge at the Lawn at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- Coordination/support: Bridal Spectacular, Spectacular Bride Magazine & The Vegas Weddings Team
- Floral: Vegas Weddings Floral Design, Samantha Rodgers
- Photography: Mindy Bean Photography
- Second Shooter Photography – Jeff Torres for Vegas Weddings
- Behind the scenes video – Izzo Pro
- Hair & Makeup: Makeup in the 702
- Dresses: Silhouette Bridal – all dresses from designer Allure Couture
- Tuxes: Friar Tux Shop
- Invitations: Paper & Home
- Rentals: RSVP Party Rentals
- Linens: Jovani Linens & Event Design
- Event Planner(s): Melody Williams for Vegas Weddings with additional styling by Event Society – Emily Raleigh
- Reception Cakes: Blue cake: Marie’s Gourmet Bakery White cake: The Cupcakery
- “Meghan”: Tala Marie
- “Harry” Attila Pal
- “The Queen”: Clark County Clerk Lynn Marie Goya
- “Meghan’s Mom”: Felecia Bulliner
- The Queen’s wardrobe: Patina Décor
Follow Bridal Spectacular for More Wedding Inspiration
For more wedding planning tips and inspiration, please visit Bridal Spectacular online at bridalspectacular.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Also, be sure to save-the-date for our Summer Bridal Spectacular show. Receive $4.50 off admission when you buy tickets online with promo code: BLOG2018. Click here for tickets and show details.
Author: Deidre Bakker-Riches