Las Vegas brides, thank you so much for joining us this past Friday night for the premiere of Veils, Tails, & Cocktails! With one-stop shopping, an elegant atmosphere, complimentary cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, and a designer fashion show, we hope this bridal show gave you exactly what you needed for your wedding planning. Most of all, we hope you had fun making memories with your grooms, your girl friends, bridesmaids, family—the whole party!
Now while the next Bridal Spectacular bridal show isn’t until August 17-18, 2012, I do have a few suggestions to keep that wedding planning momentum up and going. Brides, if you attended the show and you came home with a few mementos (whether these are photos, ideas, or info packets), take a look at this list to know what to do next.
1. Review the information. Have that pink Bridal Spectacular bag? Go back to it, and look through the information you collected. Organize each business card, information packet, bookmark, sample, etc. into wedding categories: flowers, venues, bridal gowns, tuxedos, music and entertainment, cakes, photography, videography, event planners, registry, décor rentals, stationery, and health and beauty.
2. Choose your favorites. Now that you’re organized, remember which vendors most impressed you. Whose style fit your ideas for your special day? Whose had a personality that you clicked well with? Pick one to three favorite vendors from each category. Did you also take photographs? Then feel free to look at your camera’s images to help you remember what you most liked.
3. Make the calls, and visit the websites. Once you’ve chosen your favorite professionals, it’s time to reconnect with them. Send them e-mails with your questions, visit their websites to learn more details, or make a phone call to directly get in touch with vendors. Need contact information? Find it on Bridal Spectacular’s Wedding Services page, which lets you see all our partnering vendors and their contact info.
4. Schedule appointments. While working through the Internet and phone calls can help you narrow your selection, the best way to find your perfect fit is to visit the vendor. Call or e-mail to schedule an appointment, and provide them with information they might need (like your expected wedding date and your times/days of availability). Then for your appointments, be sure to arrive on time, be open but polite with any questions, and feel free to share your vision for your wedding day.
5. Love the progress you’ve made. Las Vegas brides, now you’re well on your way to making your wedding day dreams come true! You’ve found vendors you trust and get along with well. You’ve been inspired with ideas. You’ve seen what you like and what you don’t. Through this process, you’re on your way to the aisle with professionals at your side. That’s a lot of accomplished planning! Congratulations, brides!
Las Vegas brides, thanks for attending our latest bridal show. Best wishes as you plan your Las Vegas weddings, and congratulations on your engagements! We’re so happy you, and we’re grateful to be a small part of your way to your special day!
Author: Allyson Siwajian ©2012
Photographs: Allyson Siwajian ©2012