When I began my Las Vegas wedding planning, I had a few ideas in mind. I would like my groom’s good friend to be our wedding photographer. After all, I’d seen his photographs, trusted his photography business, and received recommendations from other brides he had photographed. Also, I knew I wanted to visit a family friend in the jewelry business to scout for our wedding rings. All in all, I was off to a good start!
While I had great go-to people for my rings and photography, I still had plenty of decisions to make for my Las Vegas wedding. But I didn’t know anyone else in the wedding industry. How could I choose my wedding vendors if I didn’t know who was available or who best fit my style? Sure, I could make many phone calls each day, do thousands of website searches, and spend gallons of gasoline as I drove across town to visit vendors in person. But wasn’t there an easier way?
Yes, Las Vegas brides, there is an easier way. Save time, energy, and money by attending a Las Vegas bridal show. As I found out first-hand at the Bridal Spectacular bridal show, I could attend a bridal show and discover exactly who was available, how I liked their styles, and if they fit my wedding budget–all in one day! With Bridal Spectacular’s one-stop shopping, you will find high-quality wedding professionals and vendors you can trust with your wedding.
Whether you need vendors for your ceremony, reception, honeymoon, or wedding preparation, here’s a list of what type of wedding professionals you’ll find at Bridal Spectacular’s 20th Anniversary bridal show on January 21-22, 2011, at Cashman Convention Center.
- Bridal gowns and bridal accessories
- Bridesmaid and flower girl gowns
- Groom’s and groomsmen attire and accessories
- Bachelor and bachelorette parties
- Beauty: hair, make-up, tanning, weight loss, spa, manicure and pedicure
- Bridal gown preservation
- Cakes: wedding cakes, confections, candy and popcorn
- Clergy and officiants
- Entertainment: live or mobile disc jockey
- Florist and floral decor
- Gift registry
- Invitations: stationery, save-the-date cards, invitations, table cards, programs, and place settings
- Jewelry: wedding rings, cuff links, bridal beauty, bridesmaids gifts
- Party favors
- Photography: photographers, photojournalists, party photo booths
- Real Estate: homes, apartments, and home decor
- Rentals: tables, chairs, linens, decor, etc.
- Travel: Las Vegas limousines, destination weddings, honeymoon locations and resorts
- Wedding coordination and event planning
- Wedding resources: wedding planning magazines and websites
- Wedding venue/Ceremony and Reception sites: restaurants, chapels, banquet facilities, golf clubs, hotels, casinos, event centers, country clubs, and gardens
Like what you see? Then buy your Bridal Spectacular bridal show tickets online today at http://www.bridalspectacular.com and save $5 per ticket. Invite your bridesmaids, girl friends, and groom. Then stroll the aisles and discover the best fit for your Las Vegas wedding!
Author: Allyson Siwajian © 2010
Photographs: Adam Frazier of Adam Frazier Photographer © 2010