You’ve pinned, liked, shared and retweeted your wedding favorites… and now it’s time to see all of these pages come to life at Bridal Spectacular “Veils & Vino” Bridal Show returning to Cashman Center this weekend!
Whether you are planning a glamorous celebration or an intimate affair, you won’t want to miss this two-day wedding planning event — and we have all the information and tips you need to know to help you get the most out your experience.
Purchase Your Tickets in Advanced
There is still time to purchase your tickets beforehand, and you’ll receive $5 off admission if you do so online! Just click here and enter promo code BLOG2016 to receive the discounted price. VIB Bride & Guest Tickets are also available for $25.99, which include:
- Bride, Groom or bridal party t-shirt
- Two-day admission
- Complimentary Vino Ticket for First 250 VIB Attendees Each Day
- Reserved fashion show seating (Must arrive 15 minutes before the fashion show begins)
Additionally, be sure to bring $5 in cash for parking and $15 in cash if you prefer to buy your tickets at the show. Please note that grooms gets in free on Friday night and children 10 and under are free on both Friday and Saturday!
To save you even more time, you can also preregister online so you don’t have to register when you arrive. Once you have purchased your tickets and preregistered, simply print out both documents and bring them with you so you can head directly into the show.
Make It a Weekend to Remember at Downtown Grand
Bridal Spectacular attendees receive discounted room rates at one of downtown’s hottest hotels, The Downtown Grand. Book your room for the weekend of the show and you will receive two complimentary tickets to the Bridal Spectacular and a fantastic gift bag.
To make your reservations, call 855-384-7263 and request the “Bridal Spectacular Rate” or you can book directly online by clicking here and use Group Code BRIDE2016.
Research Wedding Pros Before the Show
At a Bridal Spectacular Show, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with Las Vegas’ top wedding professionals. We recommend that you do some research beforehand and decide which companies you would like to speak with first to ensure you don’t miss anyone. To view a complete list of wedding exhibitors, please click here: 2016 Veils & Vino Show Vendors.
Download BrideScan Before Heading to the Show
After you meet with all of the amazing wedding pros, you’re going to need a way to keep track of all of the information you receive. BrideScan is a free app that makes it easy for you to share your details and store all of the information from the professionals you meet directly on your phone! Just follow these steps before heading to the show:
1) Download the FREE BrideScan App on your phone (available for iOS or Android).
2) Complete your app profile before you arrive.
3) When speaking with vendors, just scan the vendor badges of those you want to follow up with afterward.
In addition, we will also be holding a drawing for all the couples that use BrideScan and scan at least five vendors during the show. The winner will receive $500 toward their wedding expenses from Spectacular Bride Magazine!
Get Wedding Ideas from Inspiration Avenue
Our renowned Inspiration Avenue will help you find ideas for every wedding theme you could dream of — and it also now includes great interactive experiences:
- Tabletop Decor & Catering Trends: Our event designers, bakers and florists will be creating tablescape designs for you to vote on your favorite for a chance to win a prize.
- Henna Artists: Explore the boho-chic wedding trend of henna. Artists will onsite to adorn attendees with an array of beautiful designs.
- Photography Demos: See some of Las Vegas’ top wedding photographers in action to help you get an idea of your favorite photography style.
- Ring Selfie Station: Show off your bling with our dedicated ring selfie station!
- Wedding Aid Stand: Not sure where to start with your wedding planning or have just have general questions? Stop by the Wedding Aid Stand to chat with our experts and get all the answers you need.
- Relax in the LED Unplugged Lounge: Swing by the LED Unplugged Lounge to take a break and purchase a refreshing drink or glass of vino during the show.
Don’t Miss the Fashion Show
On both days, you’ll have a chance to watch our award-winning fashion show featuring all of the latest wedding styles. On Friday the show will begin at 8pm and Saturday at 2pm — be sure to plan accordingly so you don’t miss out. This year’s fashion show will showcase the hottest wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, tuxedos & suits, and floral designs from:
- Alfred Angelo
- Brilliant Bridal
- David’s Bridal
- Jerry’s Tux Shop
- Jos. A. Bank
- Men’s Warehouse
- Silhouette Bridal
- Bouquet Couture
Take Advantage of the Prize Giveaways*!
There will be hundreds of great door prizes from all of the participating vendors and each engaged couple will receive a Symbolize IT Glass Acrylic Custom Print Valued at $200, a keepsake shopping bag, the latest issue of Spectacular Bride Magazine, a complimentary subscription to Brides Magazine for one year, a complete list of exhibitors, and a Spectacular Bride wedding planner! In addition, couples will also have the opportunity to win these amazing Grand Prizes:
- $1,000 in gift certificates from Spectacular Bride Magazine (two couples will win $500 each)
- A complimentary engagement shoot at Canyon Gate Country Club from Photos by Larotonda including a 16 x 20 wall art
*Restrictions apply on all prizes. Please ask for details. No cash value.
Share Your Wedding Planning Memories
Share your memories of planning one of the most exciting days of your life! Post your bridal show photos using #BridalSpectacular2016 to be featured on our Facebook Page and for a chance to win a $50 dinner gift certificate!
“Veils & Vino” Bridal Spectacular Show Information
- August 19 and 20, 2016
- Friday 6pm-10pm | Saturday 11am-4pm
- Cashman Center | 850 Las Vegas Blvd.
- General Admission Tickets $15 | VIB Bride Tickets $25.99
- Receive $5 off admission when you buy tickets online! Click here and enter promo code: BLOG2016
For more wedding planning tips and ideas, please visit bridalspectacular.com or follow us on Facebook, twitter and Pinterest.
Author: Deidre Bakker-Riches