The 2018 Winter Bridal Spectacular Show returns January 20 & 21.
Attending a Bridal Spectacular bridal show is one of the best ways to plan your entire wedding! From meeting hundreds of great wedding vendors — including venues, photographers, wedding planners, florists, caterers, hair and makeup stylists, and much more — to getting ideas for the hottest wedding themes, styles and dresses, everything is all under one roof to make the planning process easy and efficient.
But, you don’t have to take our word for it. Check out this couple’s tips for attending a bridal show and getting the most out of your day!
Tips for attending the Winter Bridal Spectacular Show
- Create a plan and make a list of which vendors you want to meet. Click here to view the 2018 Winter Bridal Show vendors.
- Bring your fiancé, wedding party, family and friends — they will like to be a part of your planning process and can also offer great ideas.
- Be sure to take notes when you are speaking with vendors.
- Keep an open mind; you may be inspired with ideas you never thought of.
- Enter the contests — you never know what you might win for your wedding day!
- Watch the fashion show to get ideas for your wedding dress and wedding party attire.
For more wedding planning tips and inspiration, please visit Bridal Spectacular online at bridalspectacular.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Also, be sure to save-the-date for our Winter Bridal Spectacular show January 20 & 21, 2018 where you plan your wedding in just two days. We will be moving to our brand new location at the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino!
2018 Winter Bridal Spectacular Show Information
- January 20 & 21, 2018 from 11am-4pm
- Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino | 3700 W Flamingo Rd
- Parking is complimentary! Park on the side nearest the convention center
- General Admission Tickets $15 | VIB Bride Tickets $25.99
- More details to come!
- Receive $5 off admission when you buy tickets online! Click here and enter promo code: BLOG2018
Author: Deidre Bakker-Riches