The 2018 Winter Bridal Spectacular Show returns this weekend on January 20 & 21.
Oftentimes, grooms think that bridal shows are just for the girls. But, from planning the perfect honeymoon, choosing tuxedos for you and the groomsmen, assisting in planning the rehearsal dinner, and having a say-so in planning your big day, this groom tells you why a Bridal Spectacular bridal show is not just for the bride!
Why Grooms Should Also Attend the Winter Bridal Spectacular Show
- Find specialists to help plan your perfect honeymoon.
- Speak to great vendors to find your perfect tuxedo and get exclusive deals only offered at the bridal show. Also, watch the fashion show for even more ideas.
- Need transportation for your bachelor party? Party bus companies are onsite to help you arrange everything you need.
- Enjoy fun activities for guys, including watching sports games and grabbing an ice-cold beer.
- Ready to go? Create a plan and make a list of which vendors you want to meet. Click here to view the 2018 Winter Bridal Show vendors.
2018 Winter Bridal Spectacular Show Information
- January 20 & 21, 2018 from 11am-4pm
- Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino | 3700 W Flamingo Rd
- Parking is complimentary! Park on the side nearest the convention center
- General Admission Tickets $15 | VIB Bride Tickets $25.99
- Receive $5 off admission when you buy tickets online! Click here and enter promo code: BLOG2018
For more wedding planning tips and inspiration, please visit Bridal Spectacular online at bridalspectacular.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Also, be sure to save-the-date for our Summer Bridal Spectacular show July 20 & 21, 2018, which will be held at Las Vegas Convention Center South Hall.
Author: Deidre Bakker-Riches