Brides, I can’t wait for this weekend’s Bridal Spectacular bridal show! With opportunities to meet vendors, view the latest fashions, see décor displays, sample cake, and see the portfolios of countless companies, this is one-stop shopping you won’t want to miss. As you prepare for Las Vegas’ best bridal show experience, take a look at this list to make sure you’ll have everything you need before you step through the doors of the Bridal Spectacular.
1. Bring your Tickets: Register online to save time and money at the door. Visit Bridal Spectacular’s website, and order tickets with PROMO CODE: Ally to receive $5.00-off every ticket you buy! Then bring your printed tix to the show for admission.
2. Bring your Fiancé: Friday is Date Night at Bridal Spectacular, so grooms attend for free. Bring your man with you to experience an exciting evening of wedding planning that involves you both! Then finish off your date with a trip to our new feature, The Man Cave, for games and entertainment.
3. Bring your Friends and Family: Return Saturday with your MOH, Mom, or bridesmaids for even more fun! They’ll love the fashion shows, the free photo booths, and being included as you plan your special day. Choose your entourage wisely, so you have the best input for all your decision-making.
4. Bring Mailing Labels: Whether you want a vendor to contact you with more information or you want to enter sweepstakes for a free honeymoon, you’ll need to distribute your personal information. Don’t waste time writing it by hand. Instead bring printed mailing labels with these details:
- Bride’s Name,
- Groom’s Name,
- Desired Wedding Date,
- Mailing Address,
- Phone Number (indicate when they can call), and
- E-mail Address (create a new account just for wedding planning to preserve your personal e-mail).
5. Wear Comfortable Shoes: Select shoes you can comfortably walk in for several hours. Then you can enjoy your experience and meet more vendors, rather than spending your time in a chair by the concession stands massaging your feet.
6. Schedule Plenty of Time: You’ll want to spend a minimum of four to five hours at the bridal show to ensure you see it all. Don’t rush yourself by making additional plans Friday night or Saturday afternoon. Then you’ll be able to enjoy your time as you take advantage of this unique opportunity.
7. Bring a Camera: While you’re welcome to take notes via pen and paper or even your iPad, also consider snapping a few photos. This way you can remember décor that inspired you or even the names of companies that impressed you. Please ask a vendor’s permission before taking a picture for your personal use. If they agree, then snap away!
8. Wear Appropriate Clothing: We’ll provide you with wearable stickers that say “Bride” and “Groom.” This helps vendors deliver the service you need instantly! Remember to wear a shirt that won’t change its texture when it’s time to peel off that “Bride” moniker after the show.
9. Bring your Credit Card: If you find a vendor you want without a doubt, then feel free to book their services at the show. That’s what I did at Bridal Spectacular when I found my perfect DJ! Simply have your credit card on hand, and be sure to read the whole contract before you sign the dotted line.
10. Bring $4.00 for Parking: Cashman Center requires $4.00 cash for parking. Yes, it must be cash. Please be sure to bring this with you. Now let us make up this extra cost to you with our ticket price. Receive $5.00-off your bridal show tickets when you use promo code: Ally.
Brides, with this list, you’re officially ready for the big bridal show weekend! Come visit the Bridal Spectacular at Cashman Center on Friday, January 20, 2012, from 6:00p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Saturday, January 21, 2012, from 11:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. See you there, and happy wedding planning!
Author: Allyson Siwajian © 2012
Photographs: Allyson Siwajian © 2011